This course helps students to improve their communication skills in everyday situations. Reading, writing and listening skills are incorporated into each lesson as well as opportunities to refine pronunciation skills.
This course is aimed at all staff working within law enforcement. It supports them by increasing their ability to communicate in English in their daily jobs. It provides them with the skills to deal with all situations and enables them to explain clearly the consequences of any illegal actions.
Oil and Gas
This course teaches English in context so that students can practise the language and skills they need within the gas and oil industry. Students are also able to apply their knowledge to a range of practical situations e.g. drilling, safety, repairs and maintenance.
This is an ideal course for medical professionals who wish to improve their communication skills, particularly those that are focused on interactions with patients and colleagues. Students are provided with essential medical vocabulary so they can describe signs of illness.
Do you need to improve your knowledge of English so you can communicate better at work? If so then Business English is the ideal course for you as it focuses on the communication skills needed in different business situations. The course is highly practical enabling students to practise language in a work-related context. In addition support is provided for other aspects such as business writing, presentation skills and interview techniques.
How can I improve my English?
- Communicate with people from other countries in English
- Make friends with people around the world
- Travel to places around the world so you can communicate
- Listen to songs in English and check their lyrics
- Watch Movies in English with English subtitles
- Read graded story books
How can I improve my vocabulary range?
- Use flash cards to memorise them
- Write the new vocabulary down in a notebook
- Revise them often
- Always use monolingual Dictionaries (English to English)
- Look up for new words in an English to English dictionary and do not forget to check the pronunciation, stressed syllable(s) and examples in your dictionary.
How to succeed in IELTS Speaking?
The speaking test has three parts; and you have 15 minutes for this part. You must sound intelligible while framing answers to questions using proper vocabulary and correct grammatical structures. It is a bit difficult but possible!