Our English course for Aviation is ideally suited for pilots and air traffic controllers who need to prepare for the language fluency test required by the International Civil Aviation Organisation (ICAO). The course is led by a qualified pilot and lecturer who has been a consultant on the OAA/ER ‘English Test for Aviation’.
Download our Brochure
How can I improve my English?
- Communicate with people from other countries in English
- Make friends with people around the world
- Travel to places around the world so you can communicate
- Listen to songs in English and check their lyrics
- Watch Movies in English with English subtitles
- Read graded story books
How can I improve my vocabulary range?
- Use flash cards to memorise them
- Write the new vocabulary down in a notebook
- Revise them often
- Always use monolingual Dictionaries (English to English)
- Look up for new words in an English to English dictionary and do not forget to check the pronunciation, stressed syllable(s) and examples in your dictionary.
How to succeed in IELTS Speaking?
The speaking test has three parts; and you have 15 minutes for this part. You must sound intelligible while framing answers to questions using proper vocabulary and correct grammatical structures. It is a bit difficult but possible!